The wild has always called to us, to connect with nature, to challenge it’s path, to carve our place in it. It takes work, hard work. Our forefathers took on this challenge and have made what we enjoy today.
The question is, have we forgotten the beauty of being outside, do we have what it takes to thrive with Mother Nature or merely survive. Do you have the strength, the endurance and the skill like those who have gone before us?
The Jack Axe Games is an incredible experience in the world of outdoor sports. There are five areas of competition and fun to enjoy with your family.
- Built to challenge the toughest athlete with the roughest obstacle course, the Jack Axe Obstacle Course Race.
- For the casual athlete, a tournament of strength and skill, our staple events along with some strong man challenges await at the Jack Axe Tournament.
- For those active youth, there is the Jack Jr. Obstacle Course, where just like Mom and Dad, they can test their abilities against their own course.
- The Jack Axe Festival, which is the heart of the games supports everything with a large carnival tent housing food, beer, entertainment like the chainsaw artist and blacksmith, and live music as an example. There will be a Bouncy House Village for the little ones and entertainment geared directly for them.
- Rough and Ready Off Road Vehicle and Truck Show – a little eye candy to get you to the outdoors along paths not yet forged.
You won’t want to miss this event that showcases incredible athletes, the Jack Axe Obstacle Course and Jack Axe Tournament are designed for the spectator in mind. You will be able to follow your competitor or your champion around the course to support and encourage.
Take advantage of great food, fun geared for the whole family and a number of entertaining opportunities. This is something you will be talking about on Monday morning for sure.